Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

IM BACK!!!!

yo guys....finally im free to update my blog...it had been ages tht i nvr update my blog....so now, im proudly shared with guys abt whats is actually happening to me in KK....basically, almost everyday oso yum cha with frenz and hang out with friend only, nthg too special...however it is still d best to hang out with my frenz @ KK coz it was tremendously fun and exciting...im so damn happy these few days!!! My frenz are juz tooo nice and fun....LUV U GUYS...U GUYS ROX!!!!! lets hv a look on those pics and u guys will see how nice is it...haha...xD
-having lunch at Wagamama Japanese Restaurant

- having desserts at VedaBlu

-cheese cake and Baskin Robin ice-cream prepare by Sam...


-delicious cheeeeese cake



-cheezy lagsania also prepared by Sam...thx so much ^^




-my favourite, fried dunplings!





-Yen Ai mango ice






-yum cha at yen ai....luv you guys =)







-assorted nice dim sum








-siu mai









-blueberry ice









No comments:

Post a Comment