Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

End of semester



My sem 4 finally ended, 2day is my last day at kuching in the year 2010, 2moro i will be flying back to KK. During this sem, a lot of happy and memorable moments happened, which make me sooooo not willing to go back home. Time really flies, few weeks ago, my room was so crowded and so noisy, fill with laughter, jokes, sweat and tiredness, now my room is so quiet, and feel extra ordinary lonely. I miss the moment where we all fight and work hard for assignments, i miss the time where we all joke and laugh, i miss the time where we all feel down, tired and unmotivated, and i think even time could not erode these memorable moments. However, realistic always cruel, its time to say goodbye again to all my fellow coursemates especially our 乔大哥, thank you for always bringing and sending me here and there, thank you for caring and i have to say u're jz like a our elder brother, and we truly miss your jokes ar!!!!!! HAHA. Farewell to my buddies, jordan, wendy, nevin, jeff and hocan, thank you for making my life better in Kuching, haha. Haiz, this is the first time i feel depress to go home, and it is all beacause of YOU GUYS~~~~ DAMN!

I MISS TRIANGLE DANCE, BBQ, STEAMBOAT AND EVERY SINGLE ACTIVITIES THAT WE HAD THIS SEMESTER~ GOODBYE AND GOODLUCK GUYS, SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR, PLS FORGIVE ME IF I DID SAY OR DO ANYTHING WHICH MAKE U GUYS FEEL UNCOMFORTBALE

SAYONARA~

Lets sing along this song, i know u guys LOVE IT!! WAKAKAKAKAKA, specially dedicate for u guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment