Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Summary

Oh dear, there had been ages i din update my blog as im having pact journey in this December. So, this post will jz be a summary of wad are things that i had done in this december!

First, my family and I went to Penang to attend my cousin's wedding. Once we reach Penang, we start to hunt for nice food as Penang is well known for it, for example Penang fried Kuey Teow, Penang Laksa, Penang Rojak, Penang Cendol and soooo on, impossible for me to mention it one by one, there are tooooooOOO many nice food in Penang. Of course, the next thing we do after hunting for food is SHOPPING!!!! Year End Sale is happening throughout Malaysia, therefore it is the best time shop for things that we want at the same time enjoy marvellous DISCOUNT!

Though we dont have much time to travel around Penang because the main purpose of coming to Penang is to attend cousin's wedding, therefore lots of preparation works nid to be done, and it is also the 1st time i actually wrap a car for wedding! HAHA!

Basically these are the summary of the whole december, highlighted events will be post on upcoming post, stay tune and enjoy reading ^^

*ps it took too long for me upload pics for Penang trip, so if u guys wish to see those pics, can browse through my FB album*

No comments:

Post a Comment