Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Brand New 2011

My very FIRST album in year 2011 - Jolin's J-Top album, come with 52 pages photobook, 2CDs and 1 DVD




2010 is a past and now come to 2011! So, what is ur new years resolution for this year? Haha.

2day when i check on my cd rack, i actually found out that i bought 22 albums in year 2010 which cost me RM?....haha, wow, i cant believe i actually bought tht much albums in the year 2010, and this also fill empty space in my collection, in other words, my Jolin's album collection is more complete now...haha

The first song that came to my ears in 2011 is Jolin Tsai Butterfly (蔡依林花蝴蝶), it reminds me that we shld not be afraid of others comments and critics, we have to be brave and jz be ourself, and i think i will carry this spirit in this brand new 2011. 2day i went to shopping mall, and i bought the very 1st album in this brand new 2011 which is Jolin's J-Top album....out of my expectation, the album is actually on sale, so i can actually enjoy the discounted price, without a second thought, i quickly grab it! HAHA. The album is so worth it as it come with 2cd and 1 DVD, as i watching through the DVD, i actually drop my tears, LOL! Looking back at the time where Jolin just started her career, and become wad she is 2day, i actually being touched by her effort and sacrifices that she had made, every single hardwork and effort that she put in, we can actually see it and feel it, my heart is so pain when i saw her struggling in her work, OUCH >.< So in this brand new year, i wish Jolin all the best and STOP torturing yourself! You are already good enough and u owez gv outputs that are more than wad we expect, so pls take care of yourself, and i pray that you are owez in the pink of health.

Hmmmm, i guess thats all for this post =D

No comments:

Post a Comment