Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy =D

Selling this Jolin Take 2 Dance With Me 4D Limited Edition, there are 4 discs in this album - 1 Myself CD, 1 Myself Remix CD, 1 Myself MV DVD, 1 Myself Behind the scene DVD. This is a brand new copy from Taiwan, currently wish to sell at RM80 including postage fees, anyone interested can leave ur name here or contact me, thank you


On sunday, i went for window shopping at 1Borneo since there is nothing to do at home. As i go shopping, Speedy is a MUST GO shop for me everytime i go shopping malls because sometimes speedy do offer attractive price and discount on those cds. Flip, flip, flip, when i was flipping through those cds, SUDDENLY......I SAW THIS! JOLIN FINAL WONDERLAND LIMITED ALBUM!
So, i quickly grab it and dash to the counter to make payment. I regret that last time i din bought it, now God actually gv me another chance to own it, hw can miss it agn. YAY, another new member in my collections, wohooo. But, there u go my 1st salary, i actually contributed all my salary in buying those Jolin's albums. Its WORTH it, im so satisfied and happy everytime i look at my own collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment