Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

things I like, thats me =D

Jolin Myself conceptual album 2010, my top ranking album in year 2010, also the best selling album in year 2010

Elva's brand new album - Miss Elva, one of my favourite album in year 2010



Being true to yourself is one of the most significant thing in our life, we must enjoy things that we like in our daily life so that we can live with no regrets. For me, singing and dancing seem to be things that i like most in my life. When i was young, i love to perform on stage, I enjoy the glory on stage and support from audience, I like to move along with music, and it leads me to dancing in the end. I dont really bother how people look at me, because I just wanna be myself. That is also why i prefer tempo music rather than a slow and "emo" musics, and it also explain why i like JOLIN TSAI so much....whahahahaha =D

Dancing is one way to express myself and relax myself, and singing and dancing are my favourite activities during my leisure time. I am not a very active and energytic person, i dont like sports and excercises, however, i like dancing so much, i enjoy every single move i dance, every beat i click, somehow i gain self satisfaction whenever i finish a dance. Singing also plays an important character in my life. Hmmmm, how should i say this, singing has become a habit of mine, wherever i go, i just love to sing along. While walking to school, i always plug in an earphone and bring along a mp3 player, and start to sing along, i enjoy music pretty much

At home, i will always lock myself in my room, turn on d music and start moving my body with the music, i am so comfortable with singing and dancing although i cant dance and sing like a professional does, but i jz like it!! But the only thing that i really regret is i never learn singing and dancing when i was young, why dont i take an opportunity to learn these when im young? haiz, really really regret......Even if i start learning now, i think it is a bit too late because all my bones are harden already....haha

I guess that is the only thing that I regret for not doing it when im young....... LETS MOVE YOUR BODY WITH THE MUSIC, OH YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment