Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

611 蔡依林2011Myself 大馬演唱會全記錄

After 5 years of waiting,
the night i was hoping for is finally here,
the goal in my life was archieved at that night,
my dream come true on that night,
and that special yet significant night for me was........
611 Jolin's Myself 2011 World Tour Malaysia Station!

Hereby i wish to share with you guys what is actually happening on that day actually, some sort of sharing my happiness and joy, haha

Starting from Friday night, i started to pack my things as im going to KL for Jolin's concert on the next day, after i've done my packing, then i went to sleep at 10pm, yes its only 10pm! However, i cant fall into sleep at all! on that night, as i closed my eye lids, Jolin appeared in my brain, i just cant stop myself from thinking of her, i am overwhelmed with joy, and excitement. Only until 230am, then i manage to fall into sleep. 4am, i woke up again, prepare myself to go to airport, and ready to depart for my pilgrimage trip, haha.

As i had checked in with my mobile phone earlier on, there i reach KKIA on 5am, and my flight is 6.05am, and the flight took 2hrs and 35mins to reach KLIA

-My electronic boarding pass

I reached KLIA on 845am, once i alighted from the plane, i feel the aura, i can feel the party mood is on, and im so ready to party with Jolin! Time is still early when i reach KLIA, therefore i decided to have my breakfast at KLIA McDonalds, egg sausage muffin with egg is my all time favourite meal for breakfast ^^

After the breakfast, i took KLIA Express to KL Sentral and meet up with my friend, as he is going to Jolin's concert with me also, haha, at least i got a companion, haha. After meet up with my friend, then we head up to My Hotel @ KL Sentral to drop off my luggage before we proceed to shopping mall. After dropping off my luggage at the hotel, we then take monorail to Sg.Wang and Times Square for a walk and shopping.

Around 330pm, we head back to hotel and i took a shower and ready to go to Stadium Merdeka for PARTY! 4pm, finally we reach our destination at Stadium Merdeka, however it started to rain >.<. Fortunately the rain stopped around 5pm, if not i think im gona be wet! When we reach the stadium, we can see crowd~~although it was still early, bt there were already a lot of people waiting there, once again show the power of DIVA!


- Stadium Merdeka


- Big poster of Jolin can be seen outside the stadium!


- Crowd at 4pm, 4 more hours to the concert

After received my ticket from Fans Club, my friend and I then walk around and look for merchandise on sell


- My ticket



- Autographed poster


- Stadium Merdeka and I

Then, all the fans club member took a group photo before we enter the stadium. Before i enter the stadium, not forgetting to redeem my ticket from a unit as i had won a contest before that, if not my friend would not be able to go for the show, haha.

- Jolin's Malaysia Fans Club!

Time flies in a blink of an eye, it is almost to enter the stadium and ready for party~

- Stage before lights on


-weeee~i am finally here with the stage!



- The crowd~~

Here are the photos of that night, there are total of 13k! audience in the stadium on that night. The concert is simply awesome, we all get so high and scream like mad for Jolin!, her performance was fantastic, and her costumes were really a big surprise for us, because Malaysia actually allowed her to wear such sexy and teasing costumes! Without anymore words, let us have a overall look of her concert!


























During the encore, almost all the audience are standing up and jump with JOLIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment