Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

After the concert......

After 3 hours of party with Jolin, the show come to an end, it ends around 11pm! What else can i say, the concert is the be best concert i ever attend in my life, the concert is so high, you can see everyone waving their hand, screaming at the top of their lungs and keep jumping(especially during the encore). After all, i think it is totally worth for the ticket, Jolin had given her 200% of effort in performing her concert and i have 300% of satisfaction! Thank you Jolin for the awesome performance and thank you my parents for allowing me to attend the concert and finally once again, i fulfill my dream, i archeived my goal in life. Next day i woke up with whole body aching after the extreme excercise on 11th June, hahahahahaha.

Merchandise bought during the concert:







After the concert, Jolin even thank all the Malaysia fans on twitter!!! OMG, so touch when we receive the message from our dearest princess! JOLIN I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER, YOU ARE EVERYTHING!!!


Surprisingly, when i check out today's Sin Chew newspaper, OMG, i saw my picture in it!!! IM ON NEWSPAPER WITH JOLIN!!!!! Im so proud of that!!!!


I think thats all for my Jolin's concert post, i truly enjoyed the show and hope Jolin will come Malaysia a.s.a.p.......All the best to Jolin

No comments:

Post a Comment